[T3] progress on the '66 FB

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well, I have been limited to light duty by the DR., so I have been working on
the lights. None of the lights worked when I got the car. I have gotten all
the lights to work except the turn signals. I had to replace every bulb in
the car. AND, I had to replace every fuse. All of the fuses looked good, but
as soon as I replaced each fuse, that circuit started working. Except for the
the turn signals.
When I pull out the emergency flasher switch, I can hear it click, but it
doesn't flash or do any of the lights come on.
Has anyone had any luck repairing these flasher relays?? This is the 6V
flasher with a gazillion wires.

--
Russ Wolfe
'71 Fastback AT