Re: [T3] Proper operation

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>I absolutely can't believe that you noticed that, but you are right.

However I am sure that the Transport Ministry and the Israel Standards
Institute must have something to say on the matter.

As pure speculation I would guess that most of these models aren't sold in
Europe, and that Israel is too small a market to demand that e.g. Chevrolet
produce special models just for here. Other American cars are sold here with
amber indicators (e.g. Cadillacs - I notice these things too). So when these
cars are sold here, the law must allow the US spec if no European spec model
is available. American cars are a small proportion of the cars on the
market, so the majority of cars on the road here are Euro spec.

Daniel

> Maybe there is none, that they just let the cars have what is issued by
the car
> manufacturers? I have noticed on the news (yeah, I do notice stuff like
that)
> that the Chevy ambulances you got there are US spec, and not Euro spec in
> ligthing.
>
> PerL
> 73 Variant L
>
> Daniel Baum wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > It would be interesting to know what the law is over here in Israel.
While