Re: [T3] Proper operation

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Hi all,

It would be interesting to know what the law is over here in Israel. While
almost every car on the roads here has the "European" spec of amber
indicators front and rear, some American cars and vans (but not all of them)
such as the Chevrolet Cavalier have red indicators in the rear. This is
presumably legal too. There aren't that many American cars on the roads here
so it's quite confusing to see what looks like a flashing brake light up
ahead.

My 1999 Hyundai Accent has front and rear indicators that have white clear
lenses, but flash amber. Presumably the bulbs are tinted rather than the
lenses.

Daniel Baum