[T3] life in the torque lane

<x-flowed>doh!  not enough info, huh?  I switched the car from 40 dells to 45
dells and just need to do a jetting change now that i think about it...
on another note, the clutch is an intersting switch, i have to relearn
how to drive my car now that it has a stage one kennedy instead of the
stocker that was on the little motor.  i keep doing major burnouts when
i am just meaning to leave stopsigns unnoticed (-:  this car has POP!

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc & 1959 Bug http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/
Type 3 Invasion Aug. 17th and 18th http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/invasion.html