Re: [T3] gas heater Eberspacher on ebay

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Yes, its the T3 specific stuff that makes them worth the money and $300-
$400 is about right for the T3 complete units... I think ark Mirvis sold
them for around $600 with the electronic controls.

Its VERY HARD to find the T3 installation apparatus complete!

Keith

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597260783&;