RE: [T3] Antennas

<x-charset iso-8859-1>On the fender there are 3 sets of intake louvers.  My antenna comes out of
the last set, first or second front louver.  I did have to bend the space
between the louvers where the antenna goes, but only a very small amount --
maybe 2mm or 3mm on either side -- so the antenna would freely move up/down
in the opening.  Use a rag over the teeth of some pliers to gently make the
opening larger (but just a little).

Hmm, guess I should take some pictures and post them some time, eh? :)  I
will, soon.

   Toby Erkson
   air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/

</x-charset>