From: "john r" <vwfasty@yahoo.com>
To: <type3@vwtype3.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 8:12 PM
Subject: [T3] gas heater Eberspacher on ebay

Would love to hear thoughts on this?

No association with seller.  Thought these sre pretty
hard to come by?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597260783&;
r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1004834277&indexURL=0&rd=1

John R.        VWfasty@yahoo.com
'69 Fastback, Northern IL.
http://www.VWType3.anomalous.net  |
http://www.VWDiecast.anomalous.net
{Anomalous \e-nd-me-les\ adj: deviating from a general
rule: ABNORMAL}