[T3] Proper operation

<x-charset Windows-1252>I was looking at my light reflection on another vehicle while I was driving
and I noticed that while my head lights are on my front park lights (amber)
are not. Is this the normal operation? I did take my dash apart when I was
trying to fit that other dash pad about two weeks ago, maybe I hooked
something on wrong.
Anybody please reply. I have two manuals with schematics but they are in BW
and the # on the wires on the book , where on the wires is this #.
TIA.
  David&Sylvia
   67 Fastback