RE: [T3] Clock Adjustment

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> The clock on my 67 gains about 5 minutes over 7 or 8 hrs. How
> much do i turn the adjustment screw to correct it and in what
> direction?

The amount to turn the adjustment will vary with the condition of the clock
innards (including how old the lubrication is) and temperature.  I cleaned
my clock out with electrical contact cleaner and then put a dab of clock oil
on every moving part I could find.  To calibrate, I think it's best to pull
the clock out and leave it powered up on your work bench for a few days.
(but don't let the power lead in the car ground to anything while the clock
is out)  As a first try, turn your adjuster about 1/8 turn CW.  I *think* CW
makes it run slower and CCW makes it faster.
-Mark Fuhriman