RE: [T3] antenna

<x-flowed>Hey Mike,
I threw away the box that my antenna came in but if you call isp west
i am sure they know or they would at least sell you one. There web
address is www.vwispwest.com. Let me know if you find out.
later,
jesse
71 fi squareback

Mike wrote:
So I went to Hirschmann web site. They just have tables but no indication
which antenna is the one that fits the type3.
They have replacement for OE listings though.
Whats the part# for the antenna?

OR Jesse, do you still have a part # for yours?

--
Mike Wodkowski
72 FI SQBK