Re: Variant 1600

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> ----- Original Message -----

I have, I purchased my first T3 pretty much over the net. I bought Brian's
67 Fastback and in the most part I am happy with my purchase. There were
small things like paint chips, weather strip seals and a few mechanical
issues I had to deal with but like I said for the most part I love my fasty.
It will probably need a paint job, a few lenses and body panels replaced
because of the age but nothing like my prior projects ( $ 14,000 ) in parts
etc, etc.
Some people can be trusted some can not so take your time and get to know
what you want there are a lot of nice T3 out there......
David
67 Fastback