[T3] Blow by

<x-charset iso-8859-1>My engine has some serious blow by.  Oil is being blown out the crankcase by
the fan.  This then drips onto the exhaust and smokes like the blazes once
the engine gets warm.

The engine runs good and has plenty of power....

next problem.  When cold, the engine starts on about the first revolution.
When warm it will start immediately within 5-6 minutes of shutting it off.
If it sits for longer than that, it's a bear to start, usually taking 2 or 3
long attempts (6 seconds or so) with the pedal on the floor.

Might I have a valve too tight?  Could this be causing both problems?  Fuel
pressure is 30psi.