[T3] 68 rear equalizer bushing assembly?

I have a 68 squareback with the swing axle. There is a n equalizer spring
that runs across the car and attaches to the axle s by two rods that hang
down and pass
through plates on each axle. I ordered new bushings for these rods . I got an
assortment of bushings abd don't know how they fit.
  I have the egg shaped rubber bumpers and know they go at the tpo of the
rod. I also have some bushings that look like two donuts stacked and a large
rubber washer
with a groove around the bottom. I think this goes on the plate welded to the
axle.
 I also have 2 smaller egg shaped bumpers and some grey plastic tubing.
  I don't know if I have the right stuff.
Does anyone have a picture fron a parts book they could send me? Any help
would
be appreciated.  Robbie Hattaway