Re: [T3] oil cooler and sagging torsion bars?

Basically I agree with Jim.. but my variation is that the stock engine tends
to oil starve even on moderate long sweeping curves like on/off ramps... and
really gets bad if its a half quart low.  I used to see my oil pressure
gauge take that dip... didnt often kick the light but a dipping gauge tells
me there may be air in the oil supplying the bearings... not what I want.

What I REALLY like about the sump is that it increases capacity which will
help dilute the contaminents when not running some kind of a filter... very
good!

What I REALLY DONT like is the road clearance problem Jim mentions... You
MUST remember its down there and you CANNOT lower your car in the rear if
your running a sump.  Where you run into trouble is when you get one wheel
in a run/ hole/ storm grate/ and the other not... it can scrape the sump...
BAAaaaaaaD!! and the off roading capability of your car is pretty much lost.