Re: [T3] empi valve covers or not?

On 31 May 2001, at 9:45, Richard Green wrote:

> I have heard not to use the bolt on covers as they leak, they said
> that the OEM spring covers are the best...Any truth?

The OE covers when used with the right gaskets will always seal
and work well. Trouble with them is usually due to thin gaskets or
sprung bails.

The EMPI covers actually work well, but no better than, the OE
covers, so it becomes a question of whether the "cool factor" is
worth the extra price to you.