Re: [T3] oil cooler and sagging torsion bars? STORY

Ben ,

I almost forgot to tell you , I always keep my tire pressure around
18 to 20 pounds in the front and around 30 in the back , this
increases traction and lowers scarryness. If you have your front
tires inflated as per the max pressure labeled on the tires ,
your ride will be very unpleasant at higher speeds.

LEON MARTINEZ

1969 SQUAREBACK EFI/AUTO
SAN DIEGO AND TIJUANA