Re: [T3] Bently manuals

On 30 May 2001, at 23:54, GTIsmoke@aol.com wrote:

> I noticed that the type3 bently manual is 68 and on, is their a Bently
> manual for pre 67 type3s?

There was an earlier one, but it was not nearly as good. There was
also a VWoA publication for 66-7 which was quite good. Both of
these are long out of print and VERY hard to find now.

MOST of what you need will be shown correctly in the 68 Bentley,
and the Haynes will show the rest. Both of these are currently in
print, and I have a couple of good used copies of the Bentley.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711-3054