Re: [T3] oil cooler and sagging torsion bars?

Jesse=> my rear end torsion bars are sagging.
=> can i just move them a spline or so to raise ...?

It's certainly possible to fix the ride height by adjusting the bars, and
I've done that on a couple of my own vehicles. Check carefully that you're
not dealing with cracked bars, though, don't skip the step about marking
clearly where you started, and remember there are two quite different ends
to each bar. Understand the procedure well before you take the wheels off. I
don't know of any sources of repop torsion bars, this has always been a
junkyard item.

On the oil sump kits, it's my understanding that they work fine but they're
unnecessary to most engines and add hassle as well as ground-clearance risk.
But I've never used one.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Big Ghia