[T3] 67 passenger side front fender needed (one year only?)

I have been searching for a RF fender for my 67 square for some time now.
Because it has wraparounds and thin trim, makes it a one year only, right?
Or are the trim holes the same for fat and thin trim?

anyone know where i can locate a 67 right front fender with no dents or
dings?

Thanks

Jeremy Wiseman
Auburn Wa