[T3] 73 FB for sale

Hi everyone,
Much to my dismay I must sell my 73 FI auto FB.
It's dark green, with hardly any rust. Its got a blaupunkt CD player, Alpine
amp, everything else is stock. Needs a new steering damper and there's a
short in the windshield wipers somewhere, so they don't work all the time.
I'm located in Denver, Colo. I'm asking $1,600 for it. Please e-mail me
direct with any questions.
Thanks,
Justinian