[T3] Pulled Head Stud

Well, I was able to locally source one of the self-tapping repair head studs
for my 66 Square.  It is not nearly as bad as I expected.  The thread is just
slightly bigger in diameter and a bit longer.  There is a small flat machined
in the thread near the end that I presume is a place for the excess material
to go as it cuts the new thread.

I will let you know how the installation goes later this week.  I might make
the Car Show at work on the 15th of June yet.  8^)

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
'66 Square (???)