RE: [T3] ride report and Woodburn show

I'll be there, showing and telling people where to park in the show area.  I
haven't done squat to my baby except wax her (wow, what a difference!).

More info:
http://members.nbci.com/rosecityvolk/ then click on the link, "Upcoming
Events".
   Toby Erkson
   air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/