Re: [T3] loose shifting

    Considering the cheap cost and tiny size of the part, this R&R project is a
big PITA.
* remove the shifter lever from the tunnel
* unhook the shift rod-to-tranny coupler under car, inside a trap door
* remove the sheet metal disk in the front apron
* remove the trap door behind the front beam
* try to slide the shift rod out the front of the car (any good ideas?)
* replace bushing and grease everything
* reinstall everything
    When I did this project, I also had a cracked shift bushing "hanger".  This
had to have the spot welds drilled out and an new  hanger bolted in.  I didn't
discover the new hanger was defective until tightening the final bolt, and I had
to do it all over again!

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR