[T3] VWType3.Org classifieds up

Folks,

	Remember the VWType3.Org classifieds?  All fixed now:

	http://vwtype3.org/classifieds/

Well, all fixed to the extent of my testing.  Please write me directly
(gregm@vwtype3.org) if you find any strange errors or odd behavior.

	Oh -- they're a blank slate.  You'll need to re-enter any previous
listings that you'd like to show.

	The scrapbook uses the same little database engine; I'll need to
work on data extraction of the scrapbook data, then I'll be able to import
it into the "repaired" scrapbook framework.

Regards,
-Greg