[T3] short manifolds

hello on my new quest into t4 power in my sqr im on the hunt for a set of
411 or 412 short manifolds for stock 34 pdsit carbs so i can get this engine
in and my dogs can still lie down in the back without bits sticking in there
belies i have two sets of the tall bus manifolds if anybody needs a pair of
these there seems to be no t4 variants in any of the scrapyards here in
germany .
if you know of a set in a yard anywhere id be willing to make it worth your
while pulling packaging and posting them to me?
neil verdon 66 sqr on irs pan
best among equals rise to the top.