RE: [T3] Got stopped yesterday

I'm glad your luckier than me. I get pulled over all the time. I've been
pulled over twice in 30 minutes one night while crusing in my fastback. I
took run to the border (Taco Hell) and a cop pulled me over cause of a
faulty tail light. He gave me a warning and let me go. He made comments on
how he like my paint job. It was a poorly done scallop job from the PO using
rattle can paint. Any ways on the way home from Taco Hell i got pulled over
for the same thing! I've been pulled over for license plate lights not
working, missing bumpers, and the usuall BS that cops use to pull over the
younger side of our population. I had my car called "Cop Bait" by a cop
friend as well(not really a friend, but he did security at the theater that
i used to work at). First thing he said was "Got insurance on that thing?").
He kinda pissed me off.

Eric
1968 VW Blue Fastback
http://www.edinboro.edu/~e153916n/darkside_resto.htm