Re: [T3] not much response

<< There are many reasons to show a car...Shows are also social events...
rest of us 'show car people' are pretty cool, and into it for different
reasons. >>

You hit all the nails on the heads.  I love going to the shows and picking up
pieces for my project and pieces of information too.  Its a great way to
spend the day.  Speaking of shows, anyone going to the Pamona show June 3rd?
Ill be there, no
fastback though...:(

--
Jerrod