RE:[T3]Michigan Vintage VW Show

My family also went to the car show, it was a beautiful day for it. We saw
the most Type 3's we'd ever seen there. A total of seven , I think. It was
nice to be able to put a couple of faces to names from the list. We met Dan
Zink and got a good look at his 65 Type 4 powered Notch. We met Joe Limon who
has a 64 Notch ( but didn't bring it), who we've gotten some parts from. We
also met John Jaranson , who didn't quite get his 66 Square  ready in time.
In all , there were 2 Fastys ( one in primer and slammed from Chicago, Ill.),
2 Notches , 2 Type 3 Ghias, and a 65 or 66 Squareback pickup (Greg M. has a
picture of it in the scrapbook from a previous Mi. VW show). So "technically"
we had all 4 body styles represented. There were few Type 3 parts, but a very
nice day spent with a multitude of fellow VW enthusiasts.

Sue 70 Fasty-AT
Bob 65 Notch S