[T3] only happens to ME!

Hi all,

remember how UPS scattered my Berg kit all across N America a couple years
ago?  set me back a full year on getting the engine assembled!

This years disaster has taken place.... finally got the whole exaust
togeather and fitting just the way I wanted with a torch, mallet and crowbar
and an afternoon of frusteration and when I took it back off to fix the oil
leak this was the PERFECT time for a quick trip to Jet Hot to be coated....

So what happens THIS year??  THE FACTORY IN PA BURNS DOWN AND ALL OF MY
EXAUST IS GONE!!!!

They are gonna replace it .. but now I have to go through that whole fit of
fitting with the mallets, torch and crow bar all over again, install and
take off again... and with the Opel getting hit last month and all the
chasing of parts for it I just dont have time to do this much to the Notch
this season.

CRAP!!!

Ya get just so far and !$@%^#.... and the worst part is I wont know if I
really fixed the oil leak till next year, or if those choke mods worked... I
cant really even start it for long without the neighbors calling the cops

SO... I may still go to the CT shows... but Ill be in the ol' Square again!

SIGH!!   Someday... OH Someday Ill be able to enjoy my Notch for more than a
few weeks....

Keith