Re: [T3] 32 PDSIT Rebuild

JohnJ=> Anything I should watch for or be careful of?
=> Any tricks?

Off the top of my head ... Check the mating faces on the body halves and
butterfly end for flatness. Make sure all the passages and jets are clean
clean clean. Adjust the float valve trigger point using a thicker or thinner
washer on the valve body -- *don't* try to use the old trick of bending the
float arm, it doesn't work. (Precise float level is very important on these
carbs, by the way.) Always use brand-new O-rings. Check that your inlet
tubes are firmly anchored, and re-anchor them if necessary.

Not a carb issue per se, but as a general and hopefully useful statement for
every carb owner -- at this point in their lives most butterfly assemblies
have worn and need rebushing. This is a relatively easy and cheap machining
procedure, and makes a huge difference in carb-system performance.