Re: [T3] buying help

Welcome Bryan!

If you know how to fix things yourself this is the right place to come.
Tell us a bit more about this car. Is it FI or carbs, manual or auto
tranny, stock or modified? We have a couple of Guru's here, a previous VW
wrench and lots of common and uncommon knowledge on type3's from all over
the world, from Northern Sweden to way south in Australia, including all of
the USA, UK, Israel, Germany, Mexico and me in Norway to mention a few.

Also, tell us where you are located. Maybe there is someone near you to
give you a helping hand.

PerL
73 Variant L