[T3] UPDATE lightened flywheel HELP Need HELP now!!!

Well, It's at my mothers house, the only place I have to store it.  She
keeps calling it a "junk car" cause it is not driveable and want's it
out if I can't drive it.  This has only been going on for 3 years you
see. Unless I can find a stock used or rebuilt longblock cheap in the
next week and a half she is going to have it hauled off for me.

<< Please don't destroy a perfectly good body for a bad engine -- that's
like
 shooting the horse because the wagon wheel fell off! >>

Or trashing the wagon cause the horse died.