Re: [T3] website found

Phillip,

I have just tried out this web page translating service.  It is just
incredible.  I entered the web page for a Brazilian web site consisting
entirely of Portuguese text.  Then I clicked the "Translate" button/icon
and, Hey presto!   Instantly there was a complete translation into
English.  This really is "white man's magic"!!!!  These computers really
are superior to us mere mortals!  I am amazed.

Thank you for that site.

Simon Glen
Toowoomba, Australia.