Re: [HVWC] judgement awarded

In a message dated 5/18/01 3:25:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
DGaries808@aol.com writes:

<< Subj:     [HVWC] judgement awarded
 Date:  5/18/01 3:25:19 PM Central Daylight Time
 From:  DGaries808@aol.com
 Sender:    list-owner@hvwc.net
 To:    list@hvwc.net
 CC:    vintagvw@listproc.sjsu.edu, hebmuller@yahoogroups.com,
type3@vwtype3.ofg

 Just got back from Longview, Texas.  I sued Charles Boucher over how he
 treated my
 cars. I won a default judgment of $15,000 + Charles'  1995 Ford F-150 pickup
 truck. Charles didn't show up. So, I got the judgment by default. I paid
 $3,650 to Charles to buy a new engine for the truck. He agreed to work on my
 cars in return. He didn't. I have a use for the Ford in my new business.

 Of course, this judgment plus a dollar will buy a good cupa coffee. But I
 wanted to rub it in. Anyone else want to screw me? Be careful ... I'll get
 your pickup truck.

 Don Garies
 dgaries808@aol.com