Re: [T3] Front needle bearings

    I know this is a German car, but it's possible the OD is 44.5 mm which is 1 3/4
inch.  Also, note that 34.9 mm is 1 1/4 inch.  Leon can you describe the thrust
component of the assembly?  What dimensions?
    My Netscape browser also couldn't complete the download for the second SKF web
page.  Also, my little 28.8 modem was chugging away at at 377 kb file.   Give me a
break, how good image quality or animation or ? do you need to look up tech info on
bearings!

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR