Re: [T3] UPDATE lightened flywheel HELP Need carb HELP now!!!

<< If you have the Solex 32 PDSIT's, you'll have to search around for the
 correct kit.  It's out there, try CB Performance.  Don't settle for the 34
 PDSIT >>

I got rebuild kits for my 32s from ISPwest.  I didnt see them on their
website, so i emailed them and asked, and they have them.  i dont know why
theyre not on the website.  try emailing them.  www.vwispwest.com

Also, if anyone needs a set of rebuild kits for the 34s, i have a pair that i
got mistakenly, unopened, perfect condition. you can get em cheap, if nobody
wants em, then someday ill get around to putting them on ebay or something..
:)

Jerrod
67 Fastback