Re: [T3] Suspension fixed was rotted needle bearings

    I'm surprised to hear the lower front suspension seals and bearings are
available.   I wouldn't have cleaned and reused the originals.  Please let us
know when you get them and how they fit.
    I checked the IGUS catalog today, and there is no standard size to fit the
upper measurements you gave yesterday (44x35 x L20).  The closest dim. in the
material we want (IGLIDE "J" see http://www.igus.com ) is 44x40 x L30.
Although this could be used by resleeving the arm with 40x35 (2.5mm thick)
material without machining.  Also, there is a flanged version with the same
dim's but having a 2 mm thrust flange w/ 52 mm O.D.  But I'm not familiar with
the upper mechanism so this may not be what your talking about.
    It would be nice to be able to redo the front end if necessary.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR