Re: type3-d Digest V01 #286

<< Did you have a dealer do it? (dumb question!) How about lighter colors or
black>

I just went to www.line-x.com and did a dealer locater there's also rhino
liner and a couple others ( go to google and search for spray on bed liners)

<< I need to do my floors too.... Por15 or Linex or both? Some one also said
how
about the inside doors, body panels, and inside of our fenders. >>

I'd probably por15 the pans and paint 'em rather than the spray on liner.
ALso I'd probably dynomat the door panels etc. This spray on liner stuff is
pretty permanent.......

Dan

65 Notch ( with Type4 POWER )
65 Bug