Re: [T3] Bed Liner Spray

As a matter of fact I have that clear stuff all over some parts of my notch.
It is called "Chip Guard" and is sprayed over the body paint. We did my
rockers, front trunk, rear inner fenders, and front inner fenders.And now
that its assembled, will do a few more little chip prone areas. The stuff
has a bit of a pebbly texture and works very well at stopping chips. Pick-up
trucks have it, too.

 A note on the LineX stuff. They can color match about anything. Give them a
paint code and they can mix it up.We are doing my body gurus '62 rag top's
pan with it.

Tom
http://home.att.net/~drsowatt/index.html

water-cooled VW have what looks like this stuff on the underside of
> the body and the very bottom of the rocker panels... Painted body color.
92