Re: [T3] Strange OEM Type 3 Muffler

> I don't think it would be fair to say that type 2s got type 3 engines
> in 65,
I agree - the cooling arrangements wouldn't work in the Bus.

> Perhaps the sum of type 2 and type 3 vehicle production would come out
about
> right for the entire run of those engines.

I would think this is true for the 65 model year.  I calculated that about
3000 more engines a day were made than Type 3 chassis - that sounds around
the figure I'd expect for Type 2 production plus a few industrial engines.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------