[T3] Ideas

I just wondered what you all would think I could get for my 1973 Sq. Bk.,
FI, Auto, No Rot what so ever and runs purrfect! I replaced way too much to
list here, but it has over 100k miles on it as I changed the speedo.
Everything works except the rear window defroster and windshield washer
(leaks slowly out of the spray nozzles when hooked up to the tire) I know I
need to pull the steering wheel...not.
Anyway, please give me and idea of what I can expect.
Now try not to laugh but I listed it in the paper for 4250.00. I am always
being told what cool car I have, so I thought maybe I can find someone who
will spend that kind of money.
I live in Tampa and the heat is too much for me to handle driving it
anymore.
Thanks, sorry for the long post.
Brian