RE: [T3]reply= lightened flywheel

This happen to me this weekend as I done my intial startup, but I replaced
the oil seal and the light flywheel check my end play and now every thing
works fine. It's alway better to start the engine out of the car and check
for this stuff before. If you can. Your installer should have done this!
Ira

Check out my Type 3 homepage/website at
http://www.geocities.com/ima62vw_1999