RE: [T3] End play help..... Thanx

I found a shop that will line bore my case with only a week turn around
time! I took some measurements of the bearing and it looks like the case has
never been machined ever! They have a part number of 113 105 501 B. Can
anyone tell me for sure what size mains that i had? I did have two head
studs come out when i removed the heads though. It doesn't look like they
stripped, but I'm going to try to clean them up a bit before i put them back
in.

Eric
1968 VW Blue Fastback
http://www.edinboro.edu/~e153916n/darkside_resto.htm