Re: [T3] looking for an item

On 16 May 2001, at 2:03, Ben Wampler wrote:

> Does anyone have a '71 t3 parts car with a good, working ignition
> switch they could sell me the whole mechanism including the key,
> cylider, and electrical part?

I may have what you need. It would already be out of the car and I'd
like to sell you exactly what you need and keep the rest for the
next guy. Tell me exactly which parts you need and I'll check to
see if I can supply them.

Or do you simply need:

key
lock cylinder
switch
lock cylinder/switch housing

If I have a set of door handles with matching locks do you want
them also?

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org