[T3] classifieds: cracked the code!

	I've just nailed the last problems in the vwtype3.org classifieds
scripts.  In addition to the DBM incompatibility, there's a weird variable
scope issue.  The engine was written in perl 4, and the upgraded
vwtype3.org server runs 5.6; likely some change that's not
backwards-compatible.

	I'm considering how cleanly I'm going to fix the problem (duct tape
or all-new parts, so to speak), and then I'll have to implement the
solution across a little family of scripts and libraries.  I'll start the
classifieds off fresh with no entries, as that will be simpler.

	(They're not live yet, mind; however, the puzzle appears to be
solved, so it should be downhill from here.)

	I'll move on to the scrapbook next, as it uses a separate instance
of the same engine.  I'll need to preserve the old data for the scrapbook.
I may have difficulties extracting it via a "short and sweet" method; if
so, I'll need to build a little tool to parse a string dump of the DBM
binary (yuck) and then repopulate the new DBM format.

	Thanks for your patience, folks!

-Greg