Re: [T3] two trunks and a big grin!

A friend's B*g engine blew up in a cloud of blue smoke on the motorway,
losing all the oil. They called out the AA (car breakdown club), and the
"repair" man looked in the front for an engine, and then said it must have
run out of water and blown the head gasket. My friends were rolling about on
the road at this point through laughing so much! Maybe the guy had never
seen a Beetle before; they are incredibly rare after all(?!). NOT!

They did persuade him to tow the car home, where we stripped the engine and
found several broken piston rings. We never did find the head gasket,
though.......!