[T3]1st show, and a foo-pah

I saw Tom's notch at Puyallup and it is a "top-notch" job.  I wish I
had more time to stare and drool at all the small details.  Type4
motor looked right at home and almost like Dr. Porsche meant it to be
there.  I figured Tom had type3 class sinched up.  NWVW knows that
notchs are type3 and the type4 motor looks nothing like type1 so can't
figure how they miss classed the car.  I was a little disappointed
that there was no pro class (not that I would have made it in) or best
display or best of show (unless I missed the awards from these
classes).
Anyway, congradulations on a beautiful car and job well done, Tom!
Brian Schlepp
69 Fasty - "Purple Passion"

P.S. I hope it is ok that I listed a special thanks to www.vwtype3.org
and e-mail list on my sign.  So rushed the last week before the show,
I forgot to ask for permission.