Re: [T3] "City" lights, and new pix

My original equipment Bosch  Euro headlights actually take a small bulb
inside the lower part of the reflector housing. These headlights actually
have the aiming/adjusting screws outside the headlight ring. The screws are
recessed into the ring, and the bulb is a replaceable bulb from the
backside. They give out a really nice glow when on,  "parking lights" is
what I tell people they are. USA folks generally don't hear of city lights.

  Just put some new pix of my Notch up on my site. These are of a completed
car, well, almost complete. Only a couple of minor things will change on the
outside or interior. I guess this is what I will be driving for quite a few
years.

Tom
http://home.att.net/~drsowatt/index.html