Re: [T3] I know it's a longshot but... 311 255 353 B

> Does anyone know of a source for the rubber "sleves" (for lack of a better
> term) that create the seal between the fan housing and the (stock) exhaust
> system?

I guess you mean the fan-housing to heat exchanger elbow?  I doubt they need
replacement often, so they may be hard to find if WCM or ISPWest don't have
them.  Unless you want a concours-perfect engine, why not get a radiator
top-hose of the right diameter and cut a couple of sections out?

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------