Re: [T3] Carb Question

> Stalling:  only happens when the car is cold

Just check with me - twin solex 32PDSIT carbs, as stock?
Aircleaner off;  Fully open throttle and release; are the choke flaps in the
carbs closed now (assuming temp below maybe 50 F or 10 C)?

If not, it may just be a matter of adjusting them to stop stalling until the
engine warms up and the chokes open again.
I've got factory manuals with adjusting procedures etc that I could scan if
it's not a simple problem.  It's time we had some quality carb documents up
on the site really.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/